“Orange is the New Black” star JASON BIGGS chats with Kelly and Michael.
Watch the show on Netflix by clicking here.
CHER LLOYD performs for the LIVE audience.
Follow Cher Lloyd on Twitter here.
And DR. GREG YAPALATER shows the hosts the best way to treat bumps, bruises and bug bites.
Dr. Greg Yapalater’s Tips:
– bumps should get smaller by the next day. If bigger consult a medical professional
– bruises often are bigger or darker the next day and that’s not a concern
– for bumps on the head even if there are no other symptoms consult with a medical professional
-for cuts that are getting more red, painful or developing pus consult a medical professional
-if the edges of a cut are widely separated stitches might be necessary
– if a cut bleeds excessively put pressure on it and consult with a medical professional
– for deeper cuts or puncture wounds make sure your tetanus vaccine is up to date
-If you are known to be allergic to bee stings seek immediate medical attention
-bees are attracted to sweet scents so eat your ice cream indoors
– mosquito netting is an effective non chemical method to prevent mosquito
-Prevent blisters by covering “hot spots” or red inflamed areas with moleskin or
-open or popped blisters can get infected so disinfect and apply antibiotic ointment
-blisters that cover a large area or occur on the face should be checked by a health professional
health /safety /first aid kit contents
10 alcohol pads or other disinfectant
10 waterproof band aids
1 tube cortisone cream
1 tube antibiotic ointment
1 pair tweezers
1 roll ace bandage
5 4inch square gauze pads
1 Motrin or Tylenol tablets or syrup
1 box of Benadryl tablets or syrup
1 insect repellant
1 roll of medical/sports tape